THRIVE Cheese Steak Pasta
I can never turn down a good pasta dish. THRIVE freeze dried beef dices paired with caramelized onions, garlic and cheese…..yes please!
Cheese Steak Pasta
Prep Time: 5
Cook Time: 17
Total Time: 22
- 2 c. THRIVE Whole Grain Penne Pasta cooked and cooled
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- 1 tbsp. Garlic, minced 1 c. THRIVE Beef Dices – Freeze Dried
- 1/2 c. THRIVE Red Bell Peppers – Freeze Dried
- 1/2 c. THRIVE Green Bell Peppers – Freeze Dried
- 1/4 c. THRIVE Chopped Onions – Freeze Dried
- 1/4 c. THRIVE Onion Slices – Freeze Dried
- 1 tbsp. THRIVE Green Chili Peppers – Freeze Dried
- 1 c. Water
- 1 tsp. THRIVE Tomato Powder
- 1 tsp. THRIVE Chef’s Choice
- 2 c. Water
- 1 tbsp. THRIVE Green Onions – Freeze Dried
- 1/4 c. THRIVE Cheese Blend
- 1/4 c. THRIVE Shredded Cheddar Cheese – Freeze Dried
- 1/2 c. THRIVE Béchamel (Creamy White Sauce)
- 1 tbsp. Cholula
- Cook the 2 cups of penne pasta in salted water until just tender, run under cold water to stop cooking and cool. Allow to completely drain, set aside.
- Add in a quart container with a lid, beef dices, red bell peppers, green bell peppers, chopped onions, sliced onions, green chilies and 1 cup of water. Place lid on and tumble to rehydrate
- In a large skillet, saute the butter and garlic, add in the rehydrated meat and pepper mixture and saute until lightly golden brown, sprinkle in the tomato powder, and chef’s choice seasoning, then add in the 2 cups of water.
- Bring to a simmer and add in the remaining ingredients and simmer for 1 minute.
- Add in the pasta and allow to simmer until noodles are hot all the way through.
- Add more or less seasoning to desired taste.