THRIVE Life: Creamy Pasta Primavera
- 2 c. THRIVE Egg Noodle Pasta
- 3/4 c. THRIVE Zucchini – Freeze Dried
- 1/2 c. THRIVE Mushroom Pieces – Freeze Dried
- 1/4 c. THRIVE Celery – Freeze Dried
- 2 tbsp. THRIVE Chopped Onions – Freeze Dried
- 1/4 c. THRIVE Green Beans – Freeze Dried
- 1/2 c. THRIVE Chopped Spinach – Freeze Dried
- 1/4 c. THRIVE Sweet Corn – Freeze Dried
- 1 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. THRIVE Chicken Bouillon
- 1/4 c. THRIVE Tomato Powder
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 1 tbsp. THRIVE Basil
- 1 tbsp. THRIVE Parsley
- 1 tsp. THRIVE Chef’s Choice
- 1/2 c. THRIVE Shredded Mozzarella Cheese – Freeze Dried (reconstituted)
- 1 c. water
- Cook egg noodles in salted water until al dente. Cool and set aside, slightly oiling the noodles to prevent sticking together.
- Add all the vegetables to a bowl and cover with water to reconstitute. Allow to sit for 10 minutes and then drain any excess water.
- In a large preheated sauté pan, caramelize the garlic and butter. Add the drained vegetables and sauté until the vegetables are slightly browned.
- De-glaze the pan with the white wine.
- Add the chicken bouillon, tomato powder, and water. Allow mixture to simmer for a few minutes and reduce by two-thirds.
- Add the cream and stir well; bring to a simmer and reduce until thickened.
- Add the noodles and toss with the sauce.
- Fold in the herbs, seasonings, and cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe by Chef Todd