THRIVE Life Breakfast Braid
This delicious breakfast braid is perfect for a lazy Saturday morning or a weeknight dinner. You can customize it with your favorite meats and veggies for a different meal each time.
1 package of pizza dough or THRIVE country white dough mix
6 whole eggs
1/2 cup THRIVE freeze dried asparagus
1/2 cup THRIVE freeze dried sausage
1/2 cup THRIVE freeze dried cheddar cheese
1/4 cup THRIVE freeze dried spinach
1 tsp THRIVE onions
1 tbs THRIVE red and green bell peppers
1. preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. roll out dough on a large baking sheet forming roughly a 11 x 14 rectangle. lightly coat dough with olive oil then cut 3″ long by 1″ wide slits on either side of the dough.
3. combine remaining ingredients except for eggs in a mixing bowl with 1 1/2 cups water to rehydrate
4. cook eggs on stove top over medium heat, cook just until eggs are firming up not fully cooked
5. combine eggs with rehydrated ingredients and then pour into the center of the dough
6. tuck one end of the dough over the filling then braid by crossing the strips over the filling alternate from side to side tucking the end piece
7. bake for 35-45 minutes or until eggs are fully cooked.