Easy Freeze Dried Chicken Salad
Making chicken salad couldn’t be easier with THRIVE Freeze Dried Chicken. Gone are the days of thawing frozen chicken, boiling it, allowing it to cool before you can chop it up for your salad. Now you can just grab a can, add water and go. You cant get much easier than that. And you don’t have to worry about spoiling or freezer burn! How about that.
Easy Chicken Salad
Prep Time: 10
Total Time: 10
Time saving classic chicken salad.
- 1 1/2 c. THRIVE Seasoned Chicken Slices – Freeze Dried
- 2 tbsp. THRIVE Chopped Onions- Dehydrated
- 1/4 c. THRIVE Celery – Freeze Dried
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp. THRIVE Peppercorn Seasoning Blend
- 1 tsp. THRIVE Chef’s Choice Seasoning Blend
- 1/4 tsp. mustard
- 1/2 c. red grapes
- 1 tsp. THRIVE Parsley
- Reconstitute chicken, onions, and celery by covering them in water; allow to sit for about 10 minutes and drain any excess water.
- Chop chicken into smaller pieces if desired.
- Mix all ingredients together and let sit in refrigerator for 1 hour. Mix again before serving.
Categories: Appetizers Holiday Main Dish Quick