Blueberry Lime Rickey
This refreshing drink is perfect for wedding and baby showers or a BBQ. The luxury of having freeze dried blueberries makes this a go to drink on the fly.
- 1 c. THRIVE Blueberries – Freeze Dried
- 3 c. water
- 1 c. THRIVE Cane Sugar
- 2 1/2 tbsp. THRIVE Summer Limeade (Seasonal)
- 1 tbsp. THRIVE Pure Vanilla Powder – Spice Can
- 7 c. soda water
- 7 c. ice
- Combine blueberries, water, sugar, limeade, and vanilla in a quart container with a lid. Shake well and let sit for 10–15 minutes in refrigerator.
- For each drink, add ¼ cup blueberry syrup to ½ cup soda water and ½ cup ice.
To make one large batch for a punch bowl, simply combine the syrup with all the soda water and ice.
Recipe by Chef Todd