Top 5 tasks for new THRIVE Life Consultants
1. Log into your back office to view your dashboard. www.thrivelife.com/myoffice
2. Set up your personal website.
- In the top right hand corner of your dashboard, hover over your name and click on “My Website”
- Fill in the fields with your desired website name, contact information and url. Add your social media links. Please note you only need to add the extension of your social media page not the full link. If you have not yet set up business pages click here for more information.
3. Set up your personal Q
- Hover over the right corner of your dashboard and click the “My Q” button. The tutorial below shows how to set up a customer’s Q although the majority of the steps are the same.
4. Set up your first “Event” in your office.
- This will be your first event and is often used for your launch party. You will want to make sure that you use the same email address for the event that you used when signing up to become a consultant.
- Make sure to ask your enroller for the party ID from the event that you purchased your starter kit from. This will allow you to double dip your first order and will start your party off with a bank of host benefits. You will enter this ID in the “booked from” section.
5. Start exploring The PATH, your online training program. We highly recommend that all new consultants start here to maximise your career! Remember that your upline is there to help you succeed so don’t hesitate to reach out and ask a question or a few of them for that matter.