THRIVE Food Storage Sweet Potato Muffins
So lately I am in love with our sweet potatoes. It must be something about the cooler weather and the beautiful orange leaves that are starting to turn. I can’t wait to try this recipe from Chef Todd. I plan to make enough for breakfast for the week. It will go perfectly with my pumpkin spice coffee!
- Soak sweet potatoes in boiling water until soft (about 10 minutes). Do not drain water.
- Add potato mixture to blender and puree with apple juice.
- In a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients together.
- Add puree mixture and butter and blend until almost mixed.
- Add in butterscotch chips and mix until barely incorporated. Spoon mixture into prepared muffin tin.
- Bake at 400⁰F for 18–20 minutes. Makes 16 muffins.