Caramel Apple Fritters THRIVE Life
- In a food processor, pulse apples until diced small.
- Mix all ingredients except milk, water, and butter together until well blended.
- Mix milk powder into water until incorporated. Fold milk and butter into dry ingredients, being careful not to over mix.
- Preheat frying oil to 275–300F. Allow the batter to rest while oil heats.
- Scoop small ¾–1 oz. scoops of batter and drop into deep fryer. Allow to cook until golden brown (about 3 minutes), turning to cook evenly.
- Allow to cool slightly on paper towel, then serve topped with caramel and powdered sugar.
Recipe by Chef Todd