Caramel Apple Fritters THRIVE Life
- 2 c. THRIVE Granny Smith Apple Slices – Freeze Dried
- 1/2 tsp. THRIVE Iodized Salt
- 1/4 c. THRIVE Cane Sugar
- 1 3/4 c. THRIVE White Flour (All Purpose Unbleached Flour)
- 1 1/4 tsp. THRIVE Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp. THRIVE Whole Egg Powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp. THRIVE Spiced Apple Cider (Seasonal)
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 c. THRIVE Instant Milk
- 1 1/4 c. water
- 3 tbsp. butter, melted
- In a food processor, pulse apples until diced small.
- Mix all ingredients except milk, water, and butter together until well blended.
- Mix milk powder into water until incorporated. Fold milk and butter into dry ingredients, being careful not to over mix.
- Preheat frying oil to 275–300F. Allow the batter to rest while oil heats.
- Scoop small ¾–1 oz. scoops of batter and drop into deep fryer. Allow to cook until golden brown (about 3 minutes), turning to cook evenly.
- Allow to cool slightly on paper towel, then serve topped with caramel and powdered sugar.
Recipe by Chef Todd
Categories: Baking Dessert Holiday
Tags: Cane Sugar Granny Smith Apples Instant Milk Iodized Salt White Flour Whole Egg Powder