With Spring only a few days away I couldn’t resist trying out this recipe for peach sangria. Sweet Riesling mixed with lemon-lime soda, peach schnapps and peach flavored tea then topped off with freeze dried Granny Smith Apples & Peaches!!
I was unsure if I was going to be able to find peach tea on short notice and remembered that Provisions , a new local market had just opened. We stopped in and picked up bag of their Passion Peach Tea, which is to die for. If you are in the area make sure to stop by. They have a great variety of local foods and raw milk which is a staple in our house.
- 750 ml Riesling white wine
- 1 1/2 cup(s) peach flavored iced tea
- 2 fl oz schnapps, peach variety (1/4 cup)
- 1 cup thrive freeze dried peaches
- 1 cup thrive freeze dried granny smith apples
- 1 1/2 cup(s) lemon lime soda